Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Happy Birthday, with Beethoven ~ 10/6/2015

I dreamed I threw my twelve year old sister a Beethoven birthday party using a kit I bought online. It included two Beethoven CDs, a big sack of apples, a soldering iron and some prototype computer boards I'd need to fix, along with schematics, and a coupon for a local opera troupe that would perform using the CDs as accompaniment.

All our friends and family came, and everyone had a good time. I rescued two blue and green birds who got trapped in Momo's house, and took them to a mall that wanted to start a bat colony, because the birds became bats at some point. My sister announced that she was going to get her Masters degree at Pitt, which was in Boston. Their mascot was a green teddy bear. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment