Thursday, January 21, 2016

TBTT#15 Odds and Ends from Autumn 2012

October 17, 2012

I need a better happy place, cuz my subconscious ain't it. Dreams that people are trying to shoot me because I witnessed a crime have me wondering how secure my apartment really is...

September 14, 2012

I dreamed that I was adopted, and I resembled my dad because I was actually the illegitimate daughter of his illegitimate brother. Having lost my dad and wanting a father figure, I went looking for this birth father, and was told that when I graduated college and defeated a certain video game, I'd gain information how to get in touch. Graduating college was the easy part. I finally beat the game, and went where I was supposed to go, and I had to dig through two feet of spider webs in an old chimney tile out on the front porch of the house I grew up in, to find a letter that basically said, "Congrats, keep up the good work."

September 4, 2012

Okay, subconscious, I get it. We have issues. But four nights running you've had us dreaming we can't sleep because we're fleeing from people who want to kill us. This is unacceptable, and as an aside, after last night's variation of left my wallet at a bus stop, had to go back, then couldn't find my hotel room, I want to kill you, too.

August 20, 2012

I had a dream last night that I met another Laura Berwick. Only she wrote her last name with the traditional Welsh spelling, "Bcgcick." No, I DON'T have any idea where my brain gets this stuff.

(And by the by, brain, Berwick is a SCOTTISH name. WTF???)

No comments:

Post a Comment