Thursday, February 16, 2017

TBTT#25 May 2013 Weirdness, Part 1

May 15, 2013

Last night I dreamed I was a hawk.  I was soaring over and through a forest in search of prey. It didn’t seem worth it to eat anything smaller than a pigeon, but I was really hoping for a pigeon shaped bird the size of a duck that I don’t think actually exists.

May 20, 2013

I dreamed last night that I was helping out with an event at a plantation home.  My job was to haul everything out of every cabinet I could find and organize each cabinet's contents in rows from left to right and top to bottom based on the size of the object. I'm not sure HOW this was supposed to help, but that was my job.  I woke up with my brain anxiously churning about objects out of order and piles of things like stock pots, red high heeled pumps, and binder clips coming out of cabinets in a white and gold-paneled drawing room.

May 21, 2013

I dreamed last night that I was a Mayfair, being haunted by Lasher. In my dream, Lasher briefly took on substance, and the appearance of my distantly Mayfair husband and was trying to strangle me, while I basically tried to fend him off with the force of my hateful thoughts. I was afraid to try to hurt him while he was corporeal because I didn't want him to learn how HE could hurt US.  Somehow, also, my dream involved watching movie filming in which Robert Downey, Jr. was acting in a nude scene in which he was only covering most of his genitalia with a towel or rag.  I was somewhat fascinated by this, but surprisingly unmoved.  Then some tourists and I climbed up the craggy cliffs that the Marigny and Bywater were perched on. Up there somewhere a bunch of my friends were meeting, and I met up with my mom.  We went shopping, and I wanted her to buy me a brown, faux mink coat I found.  Then Emily texted me and asked if I thought orange roses and ornamental pitcher plants would be pretty flowers for us bridesmaids to carry in her vow renewal wedding ceremony.


No comments:

Post a Comment