Wednesday, September 20, 2017

An X-Files Wedding ~ 9/20/2017

Last night I dreamed I was Dana Scully, and I was marrying Fox Mulder in St. Louis Catholic Church in Castroville, Texas. We were staying in a sort of greenhouse room, with big windows and wood and glass construction, and it was the day before the wedding.

That's when I learned that a serial killer who was stalking me had found out where we were, and where we were going to live, and was coming to get me, and there was nothing I could do because I had no proof.

The killer showed up, and he was a twelve year old boy who was being groomed by his grandfather. We got the police to kick them both out of the church where the wedding was about to start, but instead of going away, the kid slipped into the reception hall, then came out with an oyster knife and ran at me to stab me. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment