Friday, January 20, 2017

Odd Reactions ~ 1/20/2017

I dreamed my little sister was bein picked on by the son of a guy I'd gone to high school with. They were both about eleven. When my sister told me about it, I doin the boy out at a school dance, an I told him who I was. Then I told him if he ever messed with my little sister again, I would CUT him, and he could go ask his dad if he thought I didn't mean what I said

That settled that, and I went to visit some friends who lived in New York City. They lived in this enormous house on the shores of a bay of crystalline blue water. As I walked toward the cul de sac at the end of their street, I realized I'd been there before. The second to last house on the water front was a two story Tuscan villa style house with a broad driveway and a stony path down to the rocky shore beyond.

I stood on the sidewalk, gazing over at the water, a neighbor noticed me, and came to make sure I wasn't as sketchy as I seemed. As I was explaining, the dog of the house, an old golden retriever, with a heavy frost of silver around her muzzle that contrasted with her deep reddish coat, came bounding over the weed draped rocks, up from the ebbing waters, and came right up to greet me enthusiastically. This seemed to settle things for the neighbor.

I gazed a while longer, and threw a stick for the dog, before going back to my friends' house. As I walked in, I bumped against something, and some grayish, ashy powder got on my hands. I brushed it off, but in a few minutes, I noticed squishy bulges on my face and arms, that sort of slid around beneath my skin. I was able to guide them toward my eyes and nose and mouth, and as they reached these outlets, bright, silvery dollops of liquid metal fell out of my face. I started gathering them in a bowl, and my friends said not to worry, that it would stop after a while, but not to touch the baby until it did. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment