Saturday, July 21, 2018

Rotten Melons and Diner Donnie ~ 7/21/2018

I dreamed I was just getting back from a marching band road trip where I’d had an adventure. I’d gotten zapped into a dimension where I had to solve a mystery as part of a team of young Star Wars characters. We were looking for clues in this creepy old cemetery at night, and we became part of the legends of hauntings when the groundskeeper saw us.

Somehow I’d managed to bring back a coconut, two watermelons, and some potted plants from this other dimension, so I planted them in my mom’s back yard. The watermelon turned out awful, but the coconut started growing into a tree.

Then I went with a friend to 59 Diner, and while we were eating, Donald Trump came in. Apparently he planned to eat there between rallies. He looked over at my friend and me, and he must have decided we looked like trouble, because he asked the manager to have us removed. I decided I was NOT leaving until I’d finished my pancakes, and maybe I’d have a few cups of coffee after that, and if they called the police on me, I’d videotape it on my phone, and show the world how “Diner Donnie” was too good to eat at a table next to two liberal women minding their own business. But then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment