Sunday, December 8, 2013

Bilocation ~ 12/8/2013

I dreamed that I found two little boys on the side of the street.  I took charge of them and cared for them while they looked for their family.  One of them looked just like Monster (my friends' little boy).  I definitely loved my new little buddies, and wanted to do everything I could for them, and they came to love me, too. We wandered the streets of New Orleans, looking for the people they'd lost, and I made sure they ate healthy meals and were tucked in warm each night. The happy day came when we finally located their parents and other siblings, only then I learned that while the other little boy belonged to the family, Monster didn't.  He was actually a homeless orphan that the other little boy had befriended while he was lost.

The family was amazing, though, and immediately took in my Monster, just as though he were their own.  He was happy to have found a forever family, and to stay with the small brother who had adopted him first, but he was so sad to leave me, too.  And I was, of course, sad to see both my boys go, even though I was glad they'd found their good people.

At the last minute, Monster ran back to me and asked if he'd ever see me again.  I told him I didn't know, that I hoped so.  But I told him, even when he couldn't see me, if he ever felt worried or scared or unsure of himself, or ever wondered if I'd forgotten him, there was something he should always remember.  Miss Laura was NEVER going to forget him, and was ALWAYS going to be out there somewhere, loving him SO MUCH.  We both cried a little, and hugged each other *tight*, then I walked with him back to his new family, and he sighed and fell asleep in his new daddy's arms.

But, somehow, he wanted to be with both me and his new family so much, that he spontaneously bi-located, and suddenly, even though I could see one little boy in the arms of the man walking away, another little boy was holding my hand and asking if he could stay with me always.  It was more than just an astral projection, though.  Both little boys were real, corporeal, separate little boys, though somehow psychically linked.  So he really *could* live with both families, and I agreed to adopt my Monster, too, and keep him as my own little boy.

And also amazing in the physical flexibility department in this dream, I found I could just bend over and touch my toes. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment