Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Odder Otter ~ 12/4/2013

I dreamed I was an otter.  A river otter floating on green-gold waters between sandy banks under willow trees.  A time traveling river otter with black fur.

My best friend was a swimming chicken.  Or a floating chicken, who bobbed beside me, floating on the currents, whom I probably had to keep from drowning.  An all white chicken, feathers ragged and wet, floating at my side, looking for adventure.

It's all kind of hazy from there, but I think we invaded a fancy hotel, trailing mud and feathers through the penthouse suite, over quilted satin counterpanes. Is that enough bat-shit crazy for one post?

Hi!

I'm Laura, and this is my mind on not a single drug at all.  I'm not sure yet what format I'll follow here.  Probably nothing solid for a while.  Will my dreams have titles? Maybe.  Will I be sure to include the date, probably.  How often will I post? I have no clue. Will they follow a linear progression? Not at all!  I have dreams recorded in the past that I plan on posting at some point. Will I include commentary or interpretation?  Probably not, but you're welcome to do so in the comments.  I'd be interested in hearing what you think.

So sit back and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment