Friday, August 22, 2014

Dating Game ~ 8/22/2014

I dreamed I was trying to start dating again. The first guy I went out with was quite attractive, and he drove and fixed up these really slick and gorgeously fast cars. Our dates were going well enough until our nightmarishly (literally!) bad first kiss. His mouth tasted like vomit, there was entirely too much of his tongue for that early in the game, and I really wasn't into him enough yet to enjoy kissing him anyway. Stupid me and my needing an emotional connection to enjoy physical intimacy, even in my dreams.

The second guy was worse, though. He took me out to a wonderful Argentinian steakhouse, and ordered a perfect red wine. But when I cut myself off after one glass, he said, "You're coming home with me either way. Just get drunk if that will make it easier." Check, please!

The third guy I never actually went out with.  He wanted the location of our first date to be a surprise, but I explained that I needed to be able to drive myself there, meet him in public, and all. He got super offended that I didn't trust him, after meeting him through such a highly reputed dating website. So no first date there, and then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment