Thursday, February 19, 2015

TBTT#9 Three Dreams from Spring 2012

May 16, 2012

I dreamed I went back to school to pick up a BS in Biology, but part way through my second semester, I decided to switch and get my PhD in English lit. Pretty boring, as my dreams go... But if the devil's in the details, the dream was possessed by a drunken demon. I was living in a cute little apartment in New Brunswick, Maryland, because it was right across the border from Auburn, where I was going to school, which was in North Carolina, which makes ZERO sense. I mean, what would I be doing on the East Coast, anyway?

May 14, 2012

I'm currently forgetting an awful lot from my latest dream, BUT... I know it involved a sort of Ice Capades Christmas special featuring His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI singing silent night in English, wearing a Mr. Rogers-esque red and white sweater with snowflake pattern, firmly clutching the hands of two children who were making sure he didn't fall over. Later Princess Kate came on the ice, and everyone started chanting, "All hail Princess Kate!" She was a pretty good skater. The kicker is, all of this was happening in... Hallettsville, Texas. And the KJZT hall bathrooms were a wreck, let me tell you. (By the by, I've never been in a KJZT hall in Hallettsville. Does it even have one?)

April 25, 2012

I dreamed I told my phone to shut up. This morning I found it on silent. Good thing that's not my primary alarm clock!

No comments:

Post a Comment