Thursday, June 19, 2014

Reprise on Just Couldn't Leave ~ 6/19/2014

Last night I got trapped somewhere else I just couldn't leave. But instead of a parking garage, it was an ex-boyfriend's and his wife's house.

At some point in my dream, I ran into an ex. He invited me to stop in at his house to visit and meet his wife. Then, as I was leaving, I realized I'd forgotten my sunglasses, and went back in. Then he was showing me something on the computer, and we took a long time to figure it out. Then he asked me to do a favor for him, and when I left, he called me back because he'd forgotten to give me something I'd need for that. Then I walked out the front door a few times only to find myself in a back hallway or the living room or kitchen. Then he found out someone was computer stalking him, and he and his wife decided to go to England, and they asked me to house-sit while they were abroad. Finally, they told me I should leave and go home, and I left to meet my family in Norway for a family vacation, and I walked all over the snowy streets, through a holiday-bedecked shopping mall, into an insurance office where I scolded a woman executive who was sexually harassing one of her female assistants, even though I didn't know Norwegian and she didn't know English. I couldn't seem to find my family, but I kept seeing the ex and his wife, and when I finally got to my lodgings in the evening... I was staying in their house.

No comments:

Post a Comment