Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Garage I Just Couldn't Leave ~ 6/17/2014

I spent all night in a parking garage. First I was going to work, and the offices were clustered at the center of the garage. Then I left for the day, but suddenly there were huge storms coming, with enormous tornadoes, so I drove back into the garage for safety.

That's when I saw the band bus and grabbed my trumpet and my uniform and got aboard, trying to remember the show. But just as we pulled out of the garage, the trip was over, and we were pulling back in, and all the buttons on my uniform shirt fell off, so I was scrambling around after everyone had left, trying to gather up my buttons and sew them back on.

Then I turned into a brightly colored parrot, and, with my parrot companion, I flew out of the garage. But everywhere we went, we were being chased, and every time we landed, we were back in the garage.

Then we were human again, and he was a friend and ex-boyfriend. At first we were strolling around the garage, chatting and catching up like it was a scenic garden. Then we were patrolling the garage because that was our job. Then we were hiding from the security guard because we weren't supposed to be there.

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment