Thursday, November 19, 2015

TBTT#14 The Mongol Hordes ~ 7/17/2012

I was traveling with my family and the MOB across rocky terrain. It was remote and beautiful. It might have been near Yellowstone. We were traveling by train. At some point we stopped and we were all sort of milling around in this town, then everyone got back on the train, disappointed. Apparently I was supposed to get dressed up nice and act like a lady so some important guy would be interested in me and offer to marry me. But I failed. Imagine that. So my family was mad at me for a while. Then, suddenly, BARBARIC HORDES!!! Led by a very Genghis Khan sort of person, they attacked. By which I mean they swarmed into a field and challenged me, then ran at me one by one. I had two swords. I don't know how to use a sword, and didn't in the dream, either. But apparently, "Stick them with the pointy end," was all I knew in life and all I needed to know, because basically, they would each run at me as I held up my swords, and one by one they helpfully impaled themselves upon my blade(s). But I didn't WANT to kill people, and it was a terrible AWFUL feeling, to sense the scrape of metal on bone vibrating up my arm as each was run through. One of them, in a tiger pelt with a bone dagger, couldn't have been any older than twelve. Then, to be efficient, I simply used my swords to shred a Russian telephone book, and that somehow took care of the entire horde. And then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment