Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Best Evacuation Plan Ever ~ 7/16/2014

I dreamed a hurricane was headed towards New Orleans.  So to evacuate, we were all put on a cruise ship that would head out into the gulf. I drove to the port with a friend, who also had put a few other friends' motorcycles in his car, so I got to squeeze in with motorbikes.

We got on the boat, and I walked up and down and up and down and up and down a bunch of stairs. They didn't feed us, so we wouldn't get seasick. They were also going to give us something so we'd sleep through any rough seas. But the next thing I knew, they were feeding us and I wasn't sleepy, so I guess they decided they could sail around the storm.

At one point I found this blond dude in my stateroom, going through my jewelry box. I scolded him and chased him out, but I thought he looked kind of familiar.

After the storm, we came back to port, and everything was just fine, except I found a room in the customs area where a whole bunch of earrings had been poured into a big pile.  I was picking through them because they were shiny, when I found one that my mom had given me.  Then I had to look until I found the other. They were little flowers made out of pearl clusters.  I also saw pearls with rectangle cut garnets and some loose stones that had come out of settings.

I got through customs, having claimed those earrings, and outside was the guy who'd been in my room. It turned out he had stolen all of those earrings.  I was really angry.  Suddenly he asked didn't I recognize him, and reminded me that we had met on a dating website called rendezvous.com. I told him now I remembered, and obviously we weren't going to work out.

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment