Saturday, September 27, 2014

On the Run, Asked to Prom, etc. ~ 9/27/2014

I dreamed I was visiting a flat at the top of a tall building, full of beautiful art, and as I left, I witnessed two men trying to break into the building to burgle the flat. They saw me, and I had to go on the run because they planned to come after me. I was driving away down a slick gray road through a parched field of golden grass, speckled with silver gray puddles from a fresh rain, under a sky of clear watery blue streaked with low, damp clouds.

But I was going to be too easy to follow on the road, so I set off down the river on a raft with a nice canvas canopy. I had a big box I was fillin with presents for my mom and sister as I went, including some decorative flags to hang from trees that had Winnie the Pooh characters and forest creatures on them. I got those from a colorful little shop perched along the riverside. There was also some jewelry in the box, and a memory card with pictures of the robbers. I also bought my mom a pet duck.

After I got home, one of my guy friends asked me out to prom. So I was trying to get ready for that, but people kept coming in and out of the room where I was trying to take a bath and change, and the bath water kept going cold. Then I had to go to the hospital instead, and I had a baby girl who had long red hair, and I named her Ivy.  Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment