Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bad Neighbors ~ 8/18/2015

I dreamed that my ex married one of my least favorite people, and they moved in next door. We both lived in lots adjoining my parents', and I found out that Mom and Dad were giving us both money to support our kids, which was nice of them, since only my son was related to them. Then I found out that least-favorite was angling to get some of my share of that money, since, she said, they often took care of my son, but I never took care of theirs. This began to extend to every aspect of our lives, including food on my plate when we all ate dinner with my parents.

Nobody seemed to see anything wrong with this, but me. I went to bed crying most nights, and there was this tissue box that would make loud static noises unless I had it pressed right against my side. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment