Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I Don't Think We're at Hogwarts Anymore ~ 10/7/2014

I dreamed I was at wizard college with Ron, Harry, and Hermione. I was there to solve a mystery and catch a killer. Everyone thought it was Harry, of course, until an attack put Ron in a wheelchair, possibly for life. I figured out who it was. The problem was going to be proving it.

See, the killer was a hugely popular young man, a few years ahead of most of his victims, good at his studies, no apparent motive... and he was using a time turner to establish his alibis. Most of the attacks happened while he was in full view, playing guitar out in the main quad.

So I spent a lot of time reading some subjects and pretending to be a college student, compulsively brushing my teeth because I had to use a regular brush and not my sonicare, and dealing with Ron's angst that I hadn't come sooner and solved the mystery before his attack. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment