Monday, October 6, 2014

I Make a Lousy British Spy ~ 10/6/2014

I dreamed I was in Napoleanic France as some sort of spy. I had the powdered wig and big skirts and beauty patch and everything. (Yes, I know I was a bit out of date on that.) I was being shown around by some sort of count. We were buying a dessert sold in corner shops that was a kind of cake ball with a gelato center. I dug around in my reticule for the coins I needed, but all I could find was American and British paper notes. The count paid for me and rushed me back to my rooms until we could get my money sorted out.

I decided I needed a shower. My bathroom was nice enough, but it was hung with all these curtains, and I couldn't find a light switch. I pulled enough curtains aside to get some light from the window, and was brushing my teeth, when a bunch of my friends came in and sat down on some bleachers. I decided I didn't need a shower badly enough to take one in public.

Instead my friends asked me to show them around Houston, so we all went out. I drove them around the Rice and West U areas, then pointed out our super colorful downtown. We were going to get TexMex for dinner, so I left them at an Astros game down at Reliant, an went to run some errands. But I kept finding myself driving on the wrong side of the road, and then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment