Thursday, April 16, 2015

TBTT#10 My Very Own Castle ~ June 13, 2012

I had the most amazing dream. A total stranger bequeathed me a freakin' CASTLE on a point of land between a beautiful blue river and the sea. It had an enormous, gorgeous kitchen, its own recycling center, two pool tables, and floors and halls and suites of rooms to explore. It was even haunted by a beautiful and seductive lady ghost. There were some drawbacks. The megachurch next door used the parking garage on its lower floors, which was fine, but then they came spilling into my area like it was a shopping arcade, and I didn't own the land along the south of the point, and was trying to buy it up before developers came and built between me and the sea. But I was working on fixing those issues, and I had help. Because in my dream, I also had someone in my life whom I could plop down on a couch beside, lean against, and feel safe and whole and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment