Thursday, June 18, 2015

TBTT#11 Worst Road Trip Ever ~ 6/26/2012

Officially the least restful dream EVER. I was on a cross-Texas trip that involved at least three rental cars and a couple of short flights. I was in Houston with no luggage and the keys to a rental car in Lubbock. When I got back to Lubbock, I couldn't find the car at first, then when I found it, one of my bags was in it, along with the wiper blades to a rental car in Del Rio. Once I got that sorted, I realized that my luggage and my own car were in an airport parking garage in El Paso. By 8pm, I finally got everything straightened out, found my car, found my luggage, found my keys after having lost THOSE, only to find that I had 10 hours to get back to Houston to make a flight I had scheduled there, and there was a huge thunderstorm parked over the West Texas desert...

No comments:

Post a Comment